A good sense of humor is sexy. When you hear people say that laughter is good for the soul, believe them because a good laugh connects and brings people together. Furthermore, it can help you release tension and calm your nerves, which is good for your physical and emotional well-being.
You’re guaranteed a good time if you can make her laugh while dating.
However, we know that not everyone is born with a good sense of humor. So, if you have no idea how to make a girl laugh or at least smile, this article is for you.
Here is a list of 94 dating jokes for her. From funny pick up lines to flirtatious puns and random jokes
Jokes to make her smile
If you’re stuck and wondering how to make her laugh or at least get a smirk out of her, here are some funny jokes you can use.
To kick off our list of dating jokes for her, let’s start with some funny pickup lines that can come through at the initial stages of dating.
Funny pickup lines to make her smile
- Hey, you’re pretty, and I’m cute. Together we’d be pretty cute.
- Do you like raisins? No? Well, how do you feel about a date then?
- They say global warming is melting the world. Well, apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.
- I’m not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
- You must be a banana because I find you a-peel-ing
- Hey girl, do you have a bank loan? Because you sure have my total interest.
- I hope you are a long-term loan because I want to keep you for life.
- Are you an adjustable loan? Because I can sense my interest rising.
- If you and I were socks, we’d make a great pair.
- Was that an earthquake, or did you just shake my world?
- You look familiar… didn’t we attend the same class before? I could have sworn we had chemistry.
- Are you Bluetooth? Cause I feel a connection.
- Are you Google? Because you’re everything I’m looking for.
- Are we in a museum right now? Because you’re a work of art
- No pen, no paper, but you still ‘draw’ my attention.
- Are you my mum’s belt? Because you hit differently.
- Einstein once said, “nothing is faster than light.” Well, obviously, he hasn’t seen how fast I fell for you.
- Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only 10, I see.
- Are your shoelaces tied? Because I don’t want you falling for someone else.
- I’m not 14, but I’m the 1-4 you.
- I used to chase butterflies as a kid. I never thought someone would give me them for free.
- I’m lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.
- I’d tell you a chemistry joke, but I’m not sure I’d get a reaction.
- Did the sun come out, or did you just smile at me?
Funny ways to ask for her number
- I’m not a mathematician, but I’m pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, give me yours and watch what I can do with it.
- Are you a pair of glasses? Because you don’t appear to be one of my contacts.
- I seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?
- I’m writing a phone book. Can I get your number?
- Something is wrong with my phone. Your number isn’t in it.
Flirty jokes to make her smile
Flirty jokes are great for breaking the ice on a date, especially if there’s an awkward silence.
- Do you know what’s on the menu? Me-n-u
- Do you know the difference between history and you? History is the past, and you are my future.
- I know you’re busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list?
- I wonder why astronauts need to go to space to see the world because I can see mine by just looking at you.
- Are you a secret? Because I don’t think I can share you.
- So, besides taking my breath away, what else do you do for a living?
- Is it hot in here, or is that just you?
- What do you do all day besides looking pretty?
- I bet if you were a triangle, you’d be a-cute one.
- Can you send me your picture? I’d like to show Santa what I want for Christmas.
- Hey girl, are you Siri? Because you autocomplete me.
- I think God created you on a Sunday and added more honey than needed.
- Like asthma, you take my breath away.
- Are you a magician? Because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
- You’re my favorite cardio workout.
- If you were words on a page, you’d be what they call fine print.
- I value my breath, so it would be nice if you didn’t take it away every time you walk by.
- I don’t have a library card, but can I check you out?
- Do you have a band-aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you.
- Hey, my name is Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re a 9, and I’m the 1 you need.
- Are you a hair spray? Because I can’t get you out of my head.
- Is your name highway? Because I want to ride you all night long.
- Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
- I know it’s corny, but you’re a-maize-ing.
- Guess what I’m wearing? The smile you gave me.
- Do you ever get tired of running through my mind?
- You’ve got something on your butt. It’s my eyes.
Random jokes to make her smile
- Why do painters always fall for their models? Because they love them with all of their art.
- Why do we tell actors to “break a leg?” Because every play has a cast.
- Yesterday, I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, “what’s the word on the street?”
- Have you heard about the new restaurant called Karma? There’s no menu; you get what you deserve.
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
- What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause.
- Why should you never break up with a soccer goalie? Because they’re keepers.
- What did the patient with the broken leg say to their doctor? Hey, doc, I have a crutch on you.
- How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend? He gave her a ring.
- Want to hear a joke about construction? I’m still working on it.
- Why shouldn’t you fall in love with a pastry chef? He’ll dessert you.
- Why do the French eat snails? They don’t like fast food.
- What does a rain cloud wear under its clothes? Thunderwear.
- What kind of shoes does a thief wear? Sneakers
- Did you hear about the Italian chef that died? He pasta way.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- How do oceans say hello to each other? They wave.
- What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind? A maybe.
- When does a joke become a “dad” joke? When it becomes apparent.
Knock-knock jokes for her
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Wendy.” “Wendy, who?” “Wendy you think we can go on a date?”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Russian.” “Russian, who?” “I’m Russian to get your number.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Water.” “Water, who?” “Water you up to tonight?”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Aherd.” “Aherd, who?” “Aherd you like guys who tell jokes!”
- “Knock, knock” “Who’s there?” “Owl.” “Owl, who?” “Owl be seeing you late today.”
- “Knock, knock” “Who’s there?” “Do-ya.” “Do-ya, who?” “Do ya want to be my girlfriend?”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Amish.” “Amish, who?” “Amish you so much.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Pear.” “Pear, who?” “We’d make such a great pear.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Bee.” “Bee’ who?” “Will you bee mine?”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Lettuce.” “Lettuce, who?” “Lettuce hang out tonight.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Aldo.” “Aldo, who?” “Aldo anything for you.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Oman.” “Oman, who?” “O-man, you are so beautiful.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Norma Lee.” “Norma Lee, who?” “Norma Lee, I don’t say this, but I think I’m falling in love with you.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Police.” “Police, who?” “Police come over to my place tonight.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Ben.” “Ben, who?” “Ben thinking about you all day.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Icy.” “Icy, who?” “Icy us being together forever.”
Everyone could use a little humor in their life. Fortunately, you can use these dating jokes in all the stages of dating, from initiating a conversation for the first time to flirting with someone you’ve known for years.
We hope we’ve saved you from the dreaded pressure of, “What do I tell her now?” Go ahead and choose one or two jokes that tickle your fancy and level up your flirting game.